AJ-Purku (1988471-5 (AJ-Kuormaus Oy) )
Hereinafter referred to as the Company
Person responsible for data protection and/or contact person
Name of the personal data file
AJ-Purku customer and marketing register
Collected personal data
We collect necessary personal data for managing the customer relationship, such as the customer's name and contact details, as well as user data of the service. We collect personal data from the registered person themselves and from other publicly available registers maintained by the authorities and from other external sources, such as the trade register or other similar public business register. In addition, we collect the information of those who have filled in the contact forms and use them for the purposes mentioned above related to maintaining the customer relationship.
Purpose and legal basis for the use of the personal data file
Personal data is processed within the limits permitted by current legislation for testing the online service, managing the customer relationship, and informing and advising on services. We may use the registered person's data to collect user statistics and analyze them. The collected data is also used for marketing communication. The processing of personal data for marketing communication is based on the consent given by the person on the contact form. Direct marketing is stopped at the customer's request. The person can withdraw their consent at any time by notifying the contact person mentioned above. The processing of personal data may be necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the Company and the registered customer relationship. The Company has a legitimate interest in processing personal data in marketing, service, and customer analyses and in testing the service. Marketing purposes may also involve profiling. In this case, the registered person has the right to object to the processing of personal data.Processors of personal data
Only persons responsible for managing the customer relationship and marketing have access to personal data.Disclosure of data
Personal data is not disclosed to third parties, nor is it transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, unless it is necessary for the technical implementation of the service. In possible situations of data disclosure and transfer, the level of data protection required by data protection legislation and other necessary security measures are complied with.Cookies
We protect personal data with appropriate technical and organizational methods. The data is collected into databases that are protected by firewalls, passwords, and other technical means of information security. The databases and their backups are located in locked and guarded premises and only certainpre-designated persons have access to the information.Retention period and disposal of personal data
Personal data is retained as long as it is needed for the purpose for which it was collected and processed, or to implement the agreement or as long as the law and regulations require. After this, personal data is properly destroyed.Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights:
- The data subject has access to his/her personal data upon request within the limits allowed by business secrecy and internal assessments. The inspection request must be sent to the contact person mentioned above in writing and signed, and the person must be reliably identified.
- The data subject can request the correction of data if the data is incomplete or incorrect.
- The data subject can request the deletion of data when there is no reason for their processing in the data protection legislation and independent of the data subject's consent.
- The data subject has the right to restrict the processing of personal data if the accuracy or legality of the data so requires, or in accordance with the right of objection, the data subject requests to restrict the processing of personal data to data retention only.
- The data subject has the right to object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes based on the legitimate interest of the Company.
- The data subject can request the transfer of data to another data controller, if it is safe and technically possible.
- The data subject must send requests concerning their rights in writing or by email using the following contact details:
Inspection/other request concerning personal data
The Company responds to requests within 1 month of the request being made, unless there are special reasons to extend the response time.